The Best Cloud Storage For You

Hi  everyone . Welcome to Creative Tech BD 24. Today I am going show you the best cloud storage for you .
So let's get started-
What is cloud storage ? Cloud storage is place on the internet server where you can backup you data anything
related to computer and mobile like picture ,videos, document etc . And you can easily restore you data in your computer or mobile device 
.

There are many type of cloud storage company in the internet ,like Google Drive ,Microsoft  One Drive ,Drop Box ,etc .
They offer maximum 15, 5, 10 GB of storage for you free . But I found an apps which give you 50 GB free Storage and
It's have better security than Google , Microsoft or Dropbox . That's why I recommend MEGA .

  


MEGA is a cloud storage made by New Zealand server . Just search MEGA on your Google Play Store or I phone Store
also you can search https://mega.nz on google . Just download the app and register or you can register on their server

This is the best cloud storage I personally use . Just one time please check it out on your PC or mobile . I think this will be the best cloud storage for you .

Thanks for visit my blog 💗💗. If you want to see more trick regularly visit my blog . If you need any help related to this trick contact me at Facebook .

No comments

Powered by Blogger.